April 10, 2009

Cozumel










Cozumel is a bigger, nicer port for sure. The whole pier is a big outdoor mall. I didn't get to spend as much time there as I would have liked, I was pretty disappointed. We did go on another excursion while we were here. It was a jeep tour. We went snorkeling at a really great beach. I was so nervous I almost backed out, but I did it! I won't ever do it again, but I did it! Then we saw some ruins and crocodiles and ate lunch at the beach. That was a long day, but really fun.

2 comments:

Rasmussens said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO jealous!!! It looks like you guys had a great time! Liss-great tan! Ry-nice hat! :)

Becky said...

I love the pictures. Clearly, you guys had a great time. Kids well taken care of, relaxing on the beach, great tans, free time, ...so awesome. So glad you got a vacation- there is nottin like it!

Texas Hooley's

Life in San Antonio

Background

About Us

While we are away a blog shall say!