September 16, 2008

Mason's Baptism


Mason was baptized and confirmed on July 5th by his dad. We were able to do it while in Utah this summer. We had alot of family and friends there share in Mason's big day. Uncle Jeff and Uncle Brett both gave really great talks and I know that was really special for Mason. Aren't my guys handsome?!

It was so nice to have all his cousins and grandparents and friends there for his special day. This is a picture of the Hooley cousins at the after party. We ate lots of pizza and had yummy brownies.

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

good job on updating! I love to see your fam. Oh yeah and THANKS for saying hello when you were here!

Tessa and Jeff said...

I love seeing all the updates! Miss you guys so much. I think about you a lot and hope that you, Ryan, and the kids are doing well. Love you and miss you!

Jense Family said...

wow Melissa look at you you little blogger you!! You ahve done awsome lately at updating you've even been better then me. I am so proud of you.....

Texas Hooley's

Life in San Antonio

Background

About Us

While we are away a blog shall say!