April 6, 2008

Natural Bridge Caverns

We took the kids on a day trip to the Natural Bridge Caverns in Boerne Texas. They had a great time roaming through the caverns and Mason even said "this was way cooler then I ever expected!" Aidyn asked "when do we get to go back to the cave-ins?" We all had a great time in the caves, then we went to the miners area they had setup and sifted through bags of dirt for gems and precious stones. It was a great day trip, and hope to do it again. Here is a slide show of our adventure.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ok, YEY...I love the new pictures! I have never heard of that place. Totally cool. My kids love stuff like that. I like that slideshow thing.

Rasmussens said...

Awesome! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. We love spelunking too :)

Texas Hooley's

Life in San Antonio

Background

About Us

While we are away a blog shall say!