October 23, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

My friend Shannon has tagged me, and now I have to tag 6 people. The rules are, list 6 facts/habits about yourself and post them on your blog. Then tag 6 more of your friends, post who you are going to tag. I am going to tag Nick and Noelle, and Lynzie and Marq. I know that is only 2 people, but their the only other bloggers I know.

1. I worry about everything.
2. I love to watch the food network
3. I have started to really enjoying cooking.
4. I love being married to Ryan.
5. My favorite treat is chocolate and a diet coke.
6. I love to sing to the radio while I drive.

1 comment:

*WEST* said...

All these little comments make me miss you even more!!! Hope all is well

Texas Hooley's

Life in San Antonio

Background

About Us

While we are away a blog shall say!