September 27, 2007

River-walk de Hooley





The long awaited photos of our construction mess. It has been a huge headache, from the first "Rain" here in San Antonio, we found that the drainage was not done correctly, thus causing flooding from our house and our neighbors. It got as deep as 3 feet deep in spots!!!
Pulte Homes tried to remedy the problem and we now have our very own river walk... Who needs the real river walk!?!
We are still awaiting full landscaping to try and hide our beauty mark, so we will post pictures of that once it happens. What do you think? Will we ever sell our house?

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

I am laughing! I could not see the pics of Pixie! And I am voting that you will sell your house so that you will move back!!!!!!!! Love the river walk I want one since right now I have a dry desert for a back yard!

*WEST* said...

ok now I can see your dog so cute! I love your songs how fun....

Texas Hooley's

Life in San Antonio

Background

About Us

While we are away a blog shall say!